Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dream

A Latino man in his 30's has come to teach me how to fish. We are in the basement of my house, but of course it is nothing like my real basement. There are toys strewn about, and the man's son is having a sleepover with my children. They've laid down sleeping bags on the concrete floor. I go upstairs for something, and the man's son follows me. "Do you have any of those little vibrators?" he asks. "Um, no. I don't think so" is my response.

The man calls me back to the basement. "You need to change the energy in this place. You need vibrators." I explain to him that I don't know what he is talking about. A bit frustrated with my lack of knowledge, he fetches a bamboo steamer and the tiniest fly agarics I've ever seen. One of them is brown rather than red. He attaches these mushrooms to the inside perimeter of the steamer with twist ties and puts on the lid.


This dream made me giggle when I woke up because all I could think of was Ms. Graveyard Dirt's Phallic Agaric".

No comments:

Post a Comment